Welcome to our website
Drumduff Primary School is situated in the Parish of Beragh It is a caring school where the whole school community shares a common goal - to do the very best for all children in its care.
As a Catholic school our overriding aim is to establish and foster Christian values for life.To do this it is essential that we work in partnership with all our parents and the parish community. Indeed the success of our school depends on good co-operation between staff, pupils and parents.
Drumduff Primary School is a Catholic, co-educated primary school. The original school was opened first as Brackey National School. Our present school was opened in 1936 and now has a total enrolment of 45 pupils and 3 full time staff.
Our school is a single story building of 1936 design. Major renovations have taken place within the last years, converting it into a modern teaching environment. It contains the infant classroom with connecting playroom. The children's toilets and cloakroom are also contained in this building.
The school also has four separate blocks, two of which are classrooms. The third multipurpose unit houses the office, staff room and library/special needs room. Our fourth unit is used as our main hall/canteen. It also contains a servery, cleaners store, office and storage facilities. Outdoors we have two large multi purpose play grounds which have recently been resurfaced, an adventure play ground and several grassy play areas for children to enjoy.
Children have access to a large number of educational resources: computers, general reference books, science and technology equipment and structured play materials.